HonorBound Motorcycle Ministries Operations Manual
IV. Colors (patch)
- Colors (Patch) consisting of a crown of thorns, encircling a cross made of 3 nails. Symbolizing the crown of thorns, nails and cross used in the crucifixion of Jesus.
- Top “HonorBound” is used with permission of the HonorBound: Men of Promise Men’s Ministries of the Assemblies of God signifying a commitment to honor God, family and country.
- Bottom will state: “Disciple of Jesus Christ”.
- An M is worn on the right side, and left side of the patch designating HonorBound as a “Motorcycle Ministry” not a motorcycle club.
- The Colors(Patch) will remain the property of HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry.
- No reproduction of the Patch (Colors) is permitted without written permission.
- Members will be required to return their Patch (Colors) if they are found to have
dishonored the guidelines of HBMM.
- Colors (Patch) will be worn as often as possible when riding, and always when representing HBMM and at all HBMM functions and ministry activities.
- Colors (Patch) cost $25.00 for full back patch and/or $10.00 for chest patch may be purchased when evangelism course is completed along with $25.00 Registration fee
A little added information about our “colors”
HBMM COLORS: Gold/Black with red border
Our patch consists gold lettering on a black background and a red border. The center image is of a crown of thorns, encircling a cross made of 3 nails.
The black background symbolizes the lost nature of us all. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
The center image symbolizes the crown of thorns, nails and cross used in the crucifixion of Jesus where he died a sinless death to pay the price for our sins.
The red border symbolizes the blood that was shed so that all who call on the name of the Lord may be saved.
The gold signifies a risen king who is coming back some day for those who believe.
HonorBound: signifying a commitment to honor God, family and country.
Disciple of Jesus Christ: As His disciples we are bound by His words found in the Bible and live according to the life principles that He taught.
An M is worn on the right side, and left side of the patch designating HonorBound as a “Motorcycle Ministry”, MM, and not a motorcycle club, MC.