HonorBound Motorcycle Ministries Operations Manual
District Leadership Team Members
District Leadership Team members, when used, are appointed by a National Leadership Team member as needed and when qualified leaders are available. (This is not a position that can be applied for)
- a) Preferred credentialed ministers and pastors but not required.
- b) Local chapter leadership experience.
- c) Full HBMM for at least one year.
- d) Good reputation within the HBMM Community.
- e) High integrity, trustworthiness, and character.
- f) Teachable and can take constructive criticism.
The national chaplain will observe potential team members over time to determine these characteristics for themselves and not just rely on the reports of others. Potential leadership team members should be willing to take additional courses to enhance their leadership capabilities. Potential courses such as “People, Task, and Goals” etc. from GlobalReach.org are free and could be assigned by the regional chaplain.
Role: Assist the Regional Chaplain as needed.
Possible areas to assist:
- Assist in establishing new chapters.
- Evaluation of new churches.
- Join regional chaplain in making presentation to new churches.
- Conduct presentations when needed after being trained.
- Stand in for regional chaplains for presentations if needed.
- Assist in planning events for the district.
- Help plan HBMM rides. Example: During district men’s retreats
- Assisting in the evaluation of new members.
“Patch distributed by National Leadership Team to selected district leadership that are members of HBMM”