HonorBound Motorcycle Ministries Operations Manual
I. Requirements For Membership
A. Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ
B. Faithfully attend and financially support a church with the same or similar Statement of Faith.
C. Be drug, alcohol and tobacco free for at least one year prior to membership.
D. Complete a study course in personal evangelism, such as “Personal Evangelism” by Global University, available on-line from this page: HBMM Personal Evangelism Course .
E. Have a pastor’s letter approving the applicant and certifing the applicant as a maturing Christian with a demonstrated burden for evangelism.
F. Have a demonstrated Holy Spirit inspired passion to share the love of Jesus Christ with America’s bikers and motorcyclists.
G. Members are encouraged to be motorcycle owners and riders.
Exceptions may be made for individuals in support ministry of HBMM.
H. Be familiar and in agreement with the tenants of faith of HBMM.
I. Members are encouraged to financially support HBMM missionaries on a regular basis as God enables.
Riding Fellowship Membership
- For those who do not have a full year of being alcohol, drug, and tobacco free.
Note: They must have begun their year.
- For those who a pastor may not feel comfortable, yet, in giving the full back patch.
- Have not been in church long enough to prove faithfulness
- No proven history of tithing
- Not fully ready to sign off on full recommendation
- Has a waiting period to promote to full patch in their church.